Gifts Anyone Can Afford
Did you know there are ways to support The ALS Association that don't affect your current lifestyle or your family's security?
You can support the Association with gifts that don't impact the way you live by either designating the Association to receive estate assets in the future or by making immediate gifts to us of assets that are "out of sight and out of mind."
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
- You don't have to use cash to make your gift; you can "buy low and give high" by making your gift with appreciated securities instead.
- You can give an asset you no longer need or want.
- You can designate and donate. It's simple.
Popular Giving Arrangements
Gifts from Your Will or Trust
Need to preserve your assets during your lifetime? You can plan a gift to us that will only take effect after your other obligations are fulfilled.
Gifts of Stock and Appreciated Assets
Take advantage of appreciated securities without incurring capital gains tax. Learn More about Gifts of Stock and Appreciated Securities.